Vacancy: Autism and Learning Disability Digital Inclusion Coordinator
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for an Autism and Learning Disability Digital Inclusion Coordinator.
The purpose of the post is to manage and coordinate programmes of activity to accelerate and maximise digital inclusion for people with autism or learning disabilities across Leeds.
This is a full-time post (35 hours per week), fixed-term for 18 months, and funded by NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The application pack is made up of the documents below. Details of how to apply are included on the application form. The deadline is 11.59pm on Sunday 16th January 2022.
- Cover letter to applicants (.pdf)
- Job Description and Person Specification (.pdf)
- Personal Details form (.docx)
- Application form (.docx)
- Recruitment and Selection Policy (.pdf)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy (.pdf)
Please contact us if you need any of the above in an alternative format.