We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an Autism and Learning Disability Digital Inclusion Coordinator.
The purpose of the post is to manage and coordinate programmes of activity to accelerate and maximise digital inclusion for people with autism or learning disabilities across Leeds.
This is a full-time post, fixed-term for two years, and funded by NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The application pack is made up of the documents below. Details of how to apply are included on the application form. The deadline is 12pm (noon) on Wednesday 10th March 2021.
- Cover letter to applicants (.pdf)
- Job Description and Person Specification (.pdf)
- Personal Details form (.docx)
- Application form (.docx)
- Recruitment and Selection Policy (.pdf)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy (.pdf)
Please contact us if you need any of the above in an alternative format.